Who should attend?
Department and team managers, professionals in Information Management, Chief Information Officers, and information architects wishing to understand how semantic solutions can benefit their organization. Those wishing to increase the efficiency of their organizations, be it large or small, such as police departments, government departments, education and training departments, financial institutions, pharmaceutical companies, engineering companies, scientific institutions.
What you will learn:
- What semantic technology can do and what it can’t do
- Exemplary uses cases where semantic technology has been successfully applied
- Identification of technologies and standards that can be used
- How to approach the beneficial introduction of semantic solutions to your organization
What you will see:
- Practical use cases described in detail
- Demonstrations of semantic solutions developed and applied
- What users of semantic solutions have said
What are your benefits?
You will understand the basics of what semantic technology can achieve for you. Practical uses cases and demonstrators will show how semantic solutions can bring benefits to your organization. You will be able to speak to those who have developed the solutions. You will feel confident to identify where semantic solutions can benefit your organization.